It’s Fear Week, and tomorrow is Halloween, so let’s talk more about your fears!
Fraud Syndrome/Imposter Syndrome
70% of entrepreneurs feel this at some point in their career (or if you’re like us, every couple of months).
You may have Fraud Syndrome if:
- If you don’t like the idea of having a mentor because you feel scared it may seem like you’re not enough.
- If you feel like you can’t take time for yourself, or your not being a business owner.
- If you are always comparing yourself to others, and not being able to move forward because you aren’t where they are.
- Taking courses to copy others in their exact same way, hoping to get the same outcome (and not just because you want the education)
Tips for course correction:
- Unfollow people on social media if it makes you doubt your own ability to succeed
- Take some time for yourself
- Write out a list of your accomplishments, and why you’re awesome (refer to it often)
- Be in groups (online and off) that lift you up and make you feel good (and leave the ones that don’t!)
- Celebrate all the wins! Big and small!
Feeling fraudy? We would love to help! Because that’s what we do! Sign up here for a free discovery call so we can chat with you, and help you get past this block and on to success!
Are you ready to Launch Your Biz? We’ve compiled our most essential, short list of tools that we use to keep our business running, instead of letting our business run us! From automation, to client management, to branding, this is the ultimate list to keep your business thriving! Grab yours here!
Until next time, Wilds. Go chase those dreams! You’ve got this.
Alicia + Emily