Many people think of hiring a professional photographer for weddings and baby portraits, but what about hiring a Tallahassee photographer for other special events in your life? If you want beautiful family moments captured on film, then a Tallahassee photographer is what you need. The holiday will be upon us sooner than most of us realize, and having Tallahassee photography with your beautiful family should be the focal point of your holiday cards this year! When choosing someone for your Tallahassee family photography, consider the following things:
- Galleries. Look at their galleries. Is their style in line with what you want? If you find images online that you adore, make sure the photographer you choose in Tallahassee has a similar style and it’s not beyond their skill set.
- Experience. Do they have a Testimonials or Reviews page? You want to see what others are saying about this Tallahassee photographer. Check out their facebook, instagram and Pinterest pages too for an overall understanding of what they’re capable of.
- Location. For your Tallahassee photography do you want natural light? Artificial (flash) light? Indoors? Outdoors? As a film photographer in Tallahassee, Poppie Studios uses beautiful 35mm film in natural, available light.
- Expectations. How long will the session last? What is included in your Tallahassee photography package? Do you order prints through me? Will your photos be used for marketing purposes?
- Price. How much will it cost? If your Tallahassee photography session runs long, will you be charged for more time? Do you get prints? An online ordering album?
Get clear on these things, and your Tallahassee photography session will get you images you love from a Tallahassee photography you enjoy working with.